I know a lot of my friends stopped believing in you a long time ago, but I know you are real. After all look at all the people who are getting free stuff from your head elf, Barack. They are getting free cell phones, birth control pills, abortions, food stamps and medical care. And they say there is no Santa Claus.
So Santa, here is what I want for Christmas this year:
- I know I have always been a Conservative, and have really tried to be a good one, but can you make me a liberal? I am tired of working hard and giving my money to others who aren’t working, I want it to be the other way around.
- I would also like the ability to be able to ignore facts when I am discussing politics. like the Democrats do. I want to be able to just make things up as I go along and when someone points out I am wrong, I will just call them names.
- I would also like the learn how to that thing liberals do when they know they are wrong and they kind of shrug their shoulders and roll their eyes an say, “I’m not going to talk to you any more, you don’t understand.”
- If you have room in your bag, could you also give me some of that money that the government is giving away for “Green” projects. I can make believe I am inventing a new solar powered wind turbine, and I can spend the money foolishly and then blame everyone else for my failing.
- Santa, please help me to stop believing that God is smarter than I am, like the left does. They ignore His laws and replace them with their own moral code which is really an immoral code and don’t even feel guilty about it. I want to be able to do that.
- Please bring me a parachute so I will be saved when we go over the fiscal cliff.
- Please let me learn how to speak Chinese, just in case,
- Finally, let me go through life as a good liberal, with blinders on, drinking the Kool-Aid.
That’s pretty much it Santa, if it is too much to ask, then I will settle for the pony I asked for back in 1962.
Copyright 2012 Paul Roy